"How much are your dresses?"
- Our dresses range from $1600 to $6000 currently. We require a minimum budget of $2000 to book an appointment in order to be able to show a range of options. We have a limited collection of samples priced from $600 to $1500 that can be viewed on our website. These dresses are sold as is, and were used as samples for brides to try on in our store. These dresses are either discontinued or we no longer carry the designer.
"What should I wear to my bridal appointment?"
- We suggest that you wear nude colored underwear and a strapless bra preferably also nude or white. If you have a backless bra that is also a great option to wear!
"Should I bring heels?"
- No we require you to take off your shoes when trying on dresses.
"Can I bring wine or champagne?"
- Of course! Please bring white only! We do not allow red, or rose as it could stain the dresses. We also usually provide a glass of water, ice tea, or white wine to our brides. We have glasses we can provide for your use.
"How many people should I bring with me?"
- Our store has enough seating for six guests comfortably. If you would like to bring more you may feel free but we may not have enough seating to accommodate them.
"What size are your wedding dresses?"
- Our samples are BRIDAL SIZE 10 or 12, which means they are street size 6 or 8. Therefore we can currently only accommodate brides up to a size 10 for appointments. We have a select number of sample sale dresses that are up to bridal size 18/street size 14. Those dresses are ONLY SOLD AS SAMPLES.
"What is bridal sizing?"
- Bridal sizing is vintage sizing. Your bridal size will more than likely be two sizes larger then your current vanity size. If you wear a size 10 in regular clothing for example you will be a bridal size 14.
"How long does it take for wedding gowns to come in?"
- Most dresses ship within 4-6 months. Some more popular styles may ship at a faster rate. We suggest purchasing your gown 8 months to 1 year in advance.
"Do you have seamstress?"
- We have a seamstress that has limited availability. She works with brides who would like to customize their dress. If you are in need of normal alterations we will refer you to trusted seamstresses in the area. Some may even be able to schedule your fitting to be at the store.
"Do we rent wedding dresses?"
- No we do not. If you are a photographer, bridal expo coordinator or magazine please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as they may be available for shoots or fashion shows.
"What is the buying process?"
- We require a 50% deposit in order to order your wedding gown. The balance is due BEFORE the dress ships to our store which means it could be due anywhere from 30 days to five months after the dress has shipped. We will update you on your approximate ship date.
"What forms of payment do you accept?"
- We accept cash, credit: Visa, Mastercard, and Discover, as well as checks. Sorry at this time we do not accept American Express.
"Do you have accessories?"
- We carry Marionat veils and accessories. We have a limited number of accessories in the store but we host annual trunk shows and invite our brides back to try on a larger range of styles.